2015 – Present
• Collaborate with product teams to understand the strategic goals, segmentation, positioning and messaging strategies.
• Manage in-house designer providing design direction and feedback on the creation of media and promotional materials.
• Manage marketing coordinator on daily department functions.
• Developed new divisional brand guidelines. Updated all marketing tools to be uniform in the new look.
• Developed and launched new Company website, powered off a dynamic product database that allows our customers to easily find the products geographically available to them and their specialty.
• Manage all division websites, web content and assets while providing direction to improve content and traffic.
• Lead the development and implementation of a Marketing Automation System, to track and segment customers, connect them to marketing activities and product sales all in one place.
• Manage all division email marketing communications to customers.
• Provide lead tracking updates and ROI for marketing programs (web traffic, direct mail, tradeshows and email campaigns etc.).
2011 – 2015
• Responsible for producing all design deliverables (sales tools, ads,
websites, email campaigns, landing pages, apps, tradeshow banners, direct mailers, video editing) within established brand standards that fulfill corporate marketing and sales goals.
• Partnered with outside design firms to ensure consistency with design, brand and messaging across multiple product lines.
• Worked closely with product managers to design marketing tools that effectively get messaging out and into the customer’s hands.
• Managed online fulfillment website for ordering marketing materials.
• Led the design, development and implementation of 6 global iPad apps that assist the Sales Force in accurately and effectively selling.
• Controlled and distributed art files to all international divisions for product launches.
• Maintained division websites along with reporting and site analytics.
• Designed, sent and tracked a variety of email campaigns to thousands of
2009 – 2011
• Produced customer driven marketing campaigns for rapidly growing design/marketing firm.
• Worked intimately with clients to create designs that creatively captured their message.
• Collaborated with design team of graphic artists, video producers, sales/marketing personnel and managers.
• Created a wide range of media types including corporate branding, media guides and annual reports, banners, posters, vehicle wraps, magazine advertisements, web design, animation, TV ready elements and commercials.
Gold Medal Award for the URI Ticket Website
KEENE STATE COLLEGE
Majored in Graphic Design with a concentration in web and multimedia
Illustrator • Photoshop • InDesign • Adobe DPS • Dreamweaver • HYPE • After Effects • HTML, CSS • Webflow Design • Management • Email Marketing • Marketing Strategy • CRM